If you want to avoid your monthly cell phone bills you have come to the right place! First you must check to see if your phone qualifies for FREE phone service. Once you have checked to see if your phone qualifies, then you may be able to bring your smartphone to the enTouch Wireless network. Once you go to our website, here are the steps you need to take in order to switch your smart phone over to enTouch Wireless.
Here’s how it works:
- Select your current carrier from the list below and click “Check Carrier”.
- Enter your Device ID (ESN / MEID /IMEI/ SIM ICCID) into the box below and click “Validate”
- A database check will determine if the device is available for activation* on the network. This takes a minute or less.
- If the device is available for activation*, complete your Lifeline application.
- You will need:
- A Government issued Photo ID or driver’s license with current date
- Eligibility document
- More information here
- If approved for Lifeline service, call Customer Support at 844.891.1800.
- You will be asked for the Device ID (ESN / MEID /IMEI/ SIM ICCID). They will help you with where to find this.
- Customer Support will finish the application process.
- The monthly service plan will be activated to your phone.
- All other Lifeline rules apply.
From start to finish will take about 15-25 minutes. Having all of your information together will make it go more quickly!